February 21, 2022
• In-depth understanding of the basic analog circuit design methods and ability to design functional circuits
• High level of understanding of basic analog circuits (such as current mirrors, voltage references, biasing circuits, comparators, amplifiers, etc.)
• High level of understanding of basic systems (such as linear regulators, basic DC-DC power converter topologies, Bandgap References)
• Experience with analog/mixed-signal IC design. Specialty in power management and dc-dc converters applications is a plus
• Experience with IC Design environments: Cadence (preferred), Synopsys, and/or Mentor Graphics
• Experience with PCB design, assembly, and experimental validation is a plus
• We offer flexible working conditions but you will be working regularly out of our office in Copenhagen
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Lotus Microsystems makes the world’s smallest power converters! Leveraging breakthrough research, technology, and IP, Lotus Microsystems is a fab-less semiconductor manufacturer of highly efficient and super compact power management components that enable mobile electronic devices to run longer on a charge, pack more features, and are more environment-friendly when recycled than products based on conventional technologies.
• Lotus Microsystems is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable laws.