Lotus Microsystems is hiring!
We are growing fast and are now looking for two highly experienced Business Development executives. This is a unique opportunity to join the company during the scale-up phase and be part of laying the foundation for future commercial successes. Your will carry the end-to-end responsibility for generating sales with named accounts in selected industries, such as MedTech, Audio, Wearables, IoT and Computing. You will be promoting our patented state-of-the-art technology with support from a world-class technical & scientific team. Over time, your remit will expand to leading a territory or an industry.
Education level : BSc/MSc in science, business or a combination.
- Demonstrated experience selling into Audio, MedTech, IoT and adjacent device markets
- A business network within these markets that includes relevant stakeholders, ranging from executive level to technical and procurement
- A track record of success in business development, complex client engagements and consistency in achieving sales targets
- Well versed in the use of up-to-date marketing and client management methodologies (ABM, challenger sales, SPIN etc.)
- Knows how to use diligent forecasting and pipeline management as a way of mobilising support from her/his own organisation
- Some familiarity with the semiconductor industry and its distribution channels is expected
- Experience managing own business imperatives while leading cross-functional teams
- Willingness to travel and occasionally adapt to client time zones
- Fluency in English; proficiency in other languages perceived as an advantage
We offer an attractive remuneration package and flexible working conditions. You will be based in our office in Southern Copenhagen, very close to the airport. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.
Lotus Microsystems makes the world’s smallest power converters! Leveraging breakthrough research, technology and IP, Lotus Microsystems is a fab-less semiconductor manufacturer of highly efficient and super compact power management components that enable mobile electronic devices to run longer on a charge, pack more features and are more environment-friendly when recycled than products based on conventional technologies.
Lotus Microsystems is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable laws.